Thursday 27 October 2011

Thai Flood - als die Wale wuetend wurden

Sendung mit der Maus auf Thai (Englischer Untertitel)

watch out for the bunny!

okay, so I am following the advice, I am staying calm and wait for the whales. but everyone I meet has started hoarding food to last for about a months. But Ashab said: pack your clothes, solar powered radio-torch (oh yes!) pocket knife, sunscreen, in your rucksack, add empty plastic bottles or plastic bags filled with air to make it floatable and I be fine.
I am actually more thinking about how it is going to smell when a 12 million people city is under water and what the death toll could be of people blown up their own cigarettes that got caught in a methane bulb.
anyways, Ashab also said that the soldiers are already outside waiting in 84 military helicopters to rescue white western women so I am more concerned about what to wear.
maybe we should get some t-shirts printed saying: we want the trees back!
(finally, I am becoming an activist! Eva, you got me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment