Sunday 20 November 2011

Fische yeah yeah yeah

I did it, finally, I escaped flood zone Bangkok for some splashing in the sea. Four days on a boat in the Andaman Sea, close to the border with Burma, great thriathlon: dive eat sleep, dive eat sleep... yeah yeah yeah!
the sea was rough and the boat rocking from side to side all day, many got sick but I ate double portions and had a great time, being so happy to be out and down there again.


Den blues mit Abenteuern bekaempfen! endlich nun fang ich damit an:
vier Tage auf einem Boot in der Andamanensee, bei den Similan Inseln direkt unter  Burma (Boot vor allem damit ich bei meiner Spuernase nicht wieder in einer pubertaeren Partyhoelle lande).
Da unten sieht das Meer zahm und sanft aus, aber es gab auch mords Wellen. Viele waren dreitage seekrank und ich hab doppelte Portionen gefuttert, yeah.

a bit much, all this blue no?


MS Pawara
das weisse Boot da hinten!


 looks romantic but enough freaks wasting it no worries
Russian take over of lonely beach.

Candy and I trying Thai woman picture pose.

MS Pawara
playing rich Russian wife, oooh yeah!
beautiful beautiful boat
playing with my camera and running around the boat (making the captain upset)
and we made it into the English Channel, too! rocky sea that was.
I am a fish I am a fish, I am sure am a fish...


batfish, check out their faces! hide the back halve with your finger and just look at the face.
the wise guys of the sea, the souls of sunken sailors maybe.
biggest pipefish I ever seen
never felt so naked before

And than back in the harbour... and finally land sick.

1 comment:

  1. like a fish out of water, you looked like you had a good time. Big kisses

    ReplyDelete